- What is your first response when you are in a trial? How has your prayer life been during this difficult season?
- In suffering, how do we pour out our hearts to the Lord while at the same time practicing Phil 2:14 (Do all things without grumbling or disputing)? Is that possible?
- What are some verses that you can think of that remind us that God is our comfort, our refuge or our help?
- What are somethings that you rely on to relieve suffering in trials other than the Lord?
- What are some verses that can fix our eyes on the cross and the steadfast love of God to bring us hope while we are in the midst of suffering? If you are a believer, will your sorrow ultimately end?